»

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Like What you See.......



You Know What That Is? OVER $250 Dollars Worth Of Coupons!
And I'm Giving them Away!
I Got Some CoverGirl Coupons In There
Some Johnson & Johnson Redcross Coupons So you Can Get The Travel First Aid Kit FREE!
Also Some $2/1 Schick Razors So you Can Get Some Overage At Publix!
And a Bunch Of Other Awesome Coupons You Will just have to Win and SEE!


How To Enter:


**Mandatory**
Leave a Comment Telling Me How You Started Couponing And your Email




**Optional Extra Entries**


Become a "Liker" on Facebook HERE And Leave me a comment telling me you Did or That you Already Are


Blog Or Facebook About My Giveaway And Leave me a Comment Telling Me you did


You Can Enter Up To 3 Times! Must Be 18 Or Older and a U.S Resident
Giveaway Will End Monday May 17th At 9PM
Photobucket